Campaign 100: LCIF Empowering Service- Part-I
Lions Clubs International Foundation is proud to announce Campaign 100: LCIF Empowering Service. We’re celebrating a century of service while working to support Lions’ efforts for the next 100 years and beyond. With financial support from Lions, other donors and partners, the foundation is committed to raising US$300 million by June 30, 2021. It’s an unprecedented goal but one LCIF is confident we’ll reach together.
What’s the power of your gift to Lions Clubs International Foundation? A safer and healthier world in which Lions have even greater opportunity to:
- Increase service impact in the areas of vision, youth, disaster relief and humanitarian work.
- Fight diabetes to reduce its prevalence and improve quality of life for those diagnosed.
- Expand our global causes to include:
- Hunger – Growing resources and infrastructure needed to address food shortages, we’ll work toward a world in which no one goes hungry.
- Childhood Cancer – We’ll strengthen medical and social services designed to increase life expectancy of children with cancer and enhance quality of life for them and their families.
- Environmental Issues – Together, Lions and LCIF will protect the environmental health of our global communities.
Lionsknow the impact their service makes on communities. Now, Lions can expand their contribution to bettering the world through a personal financial contribution to Lions Clubs International Foundation.
Visit lcif.org/donate to make a secure recurring or one-time contribution, and to learn about other donation methods.