Campaign 100: LCIF Empowering Service- Part-III
Model Clubs support the mission of Lions Clubs International Foundation and the goals of Campaign 100: LCIF Empowering Service by:
- Leading the way and inspiring other clubs to do the same
- Raising funds through various strategies, including, but not limited to:
- asking individual members to make a gift or pledge
- dedicating a fundraising event to the campaign
- making a gift from the club treasury
- asking members of the community to make a gift
- Conduct Campaign 100 Model Club fundraising efforts and strive to ensure that a minimum per-memberaverage of US$750 is raised. We understand individual pledges may be fulfilled on the donor’s payment schedule. (A pledge equivalent to or greater than US$5000 may be fulfilled over five years. A pledge equivalent to or less than US$4999.99may be fulfilled over three years.)
- Promote Campaign 100 causes and dedicate ourselves to LCIF as part of our service as Lions.
Additional information on Model Clubs can be found at lcif.org.