The Club Quality Initiative (CEP)
CLUB QUALITY INITIATIVE (CEP)
The Club Quality Initiative (CEP) is a program dedicated to club improvement. CEP is a comprehensive process to improve club health, enhance the membership experience and improve service to their local communities.
Clubs can choose between two versions:
- Pro is a facilitator-led workshop. It’s designed for clubs that would like to have a trained Lion facilitator come in and guide members through the workshop.
- Lite is a self-guided workshop. It’s designed for clubs that would prefer to have a member of their club lead the workshop.
During a workshop, clubs gauge the success of their club by looking at the needs within their communities, determine strategies for improving club health, and develop goals and action plans for the continuous improvement of their club. Each step of the process takes approximately one hour to complete.
Why Are We Here?
- Recognize what your Lions have accomplished
- Discuss what your club could accomplish in the future
- Identify unmet needs in the community
- Plan to conduct a Community Needs Assessment
What Makes an Excellent Club?
- Complete the How Are Your Ratings? Survey
- Determine the characteristics of an excellent club
- Identify obstacles to achieving club excellence
- Analyze ways to improve club effectiveness
How Can We Determine Our Needs?
- Review the Community Needs Assessment
- Review the How Are Your Ratings? survey results
- Identify club and LCI resources for achieving excellence
What Can We Do Next?
- Set goals for the future
- Create action plans to achieve your goals